- Since 2019 Research Assistant at the Chair of Ecosystem Science/ Plant Ecology, TU Berlin.
- 2014 – 2019 Student Assistant at the Chair of Ecosystem Science/ Plant Ecology, TU Berlin.
- 2015 – 2018 Studies of Urban Ecosystem Sciences at the TU Berlin (Master thesis: Interdependencies between phylogenetic and functional urban plant diversity).
- 2014 Internship at the IUCN Red List Unit in Cambridge, UK.
- 2012 – 2016 Studies of Landscape Planning and Landscape Architecture at the TU Berlin (Bachelor thesis: Urban cemetery forests in Berlin).
- 2011 – 2012 Voluntary Ecological Year at the Elisabeth-Hof, Güstrower Werkstätten GmbH in Werle, MV.
- Urban ecology, especially urban biodiversity
- Functional and phylogenetic diversity
- Plant ecology
Bridging in Biodiversity Science (BIBS) – Collaborative project of the Berlin-Brandenburg Institute of Advanced Biodiversity Research (BBIB), sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Project duration: 03/2016 – 02/2021).